The State Society of the Cincinnati of Pennsylvania seeks to protect the legacy and principles of the heroes of the Revolutionary War, promote good works, and practice good fellowship among our members.
To fulfill its leadership role, the Society will,
- Cultivate brotherly affection among its members through regular programs and other activities.
- Provide assistance to Society members and their families in times of need;
- Support the creation and preservation of artistic and scholarly works which promote the legacy of George Washington, the Pennsylvania heroes of the Revolutionary War, and the enduring principles for which they served.
- Support the preservation of historic buildings and artifacts relevant to the rich history of the revolutionary period in Pennsylvania.
- Provide access to information about original Pennsylvania Society members, Pennsylvania’s heroes, and events of the Revolutionary War.
- In coordination with the General Society, promote educational programs to improve the understanding of the Revolutionary War and its heroes among today’s students and teachers [In Pennsylvania].